Not His Kiss to Take - Finn Marlowe Okay, so I agree with everyone about how dirty hot this book was. So, instead of explaining the four stars I gave, I want to talk about the the one star I didn't give. Medical kink. Ugh. But I knew that would happen. I guess because I work in health care, it's like a 'familiarity breeds contempt' kind of thing, but for me, even thinking about medical kink is a bit like thinking about your parents having sex. (Ew, gross, let me go throw up quickly). It's just the opposite of sexy. Thankfully, there wasn't too much of it and most people really seemed to like it, so really I'm the lone dissenting voice here. I also had HUGE issues with the ethics of the situation, but I guess it's 'cuz I spent weeks of my life in a medical ethics lab debating the whethertos and the whyfors of doctor-patient relationships and my feelings about these things are pretty firmly fixed. So, my whining monologue comes to a close with the statement that this is a lovely, smutty book which gave a great many people joy and which I wish I could've enjoyed more. This exact book, without the medical stuff = 1 million stars.