The Unforgiving Minute - Sarah Granger I've given this book 5 stars because I've been obsessed with tennis since I was a small child and this is the book I've always wanted to read about it. Haha. Jokes. I've never watched a single tennis match in my life, and the one time I tried to play tennis I hit myself in the face with the racquet. But that second part is still true. I enjoyed this book hugely, despite often not understanding the tennis stuff. It's well-written and engaging and I was really rooting for the main couple. It tells the story of Ryan Betancourt, a pro-tennis underdog who makes good and ends up getting to know one of his tennis idols rather well. Wink wink, nudge nudge. Anyway, what I really liked about it is that it felt authentic but was also kind of cinematic; with a well-paced build up to a climactic and satisfying ending (no, not that kind of climactic). I'm not sure if it will stand up as well to a reread, but I can say that this is the first book I've read in ages that I didn't delete from my kindle after finishing because I really wanna read it again.